Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainbow Cake!

Heres Riley's 3rd birthday cake, its a chocolate cake with white chocolate icing. I know its not particularly fancy but hey it was easy and what kid doesn't like jellybeans?


I would like to say that I made the cake but it was entirely Phil's baking/decorating effort, however I was the mastermind behind it. I got the idea from here and thought it was just so cute!

And heres my big 3 year old blowing out the candles, he got all 3 of them first go too .....


4 comments:

makeitgiveit said...

That cake is super it looks amazing!

Time Flies said...

nice and easy and looks yummy, i LOVE jellybeans lol

Katie said...

Gorgeous Cake :-)
And just wanted to say thanks for the handbag liner I won - it arrived the other day and I'm currently working out what handbag 'essentials' I need to pack in it :-)

tartankiwi said...

Beautiful cake! You can be very proud of how it turned out.