Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sewing: Hot Water Bottle Covers

I'm not sure exactly when the cold weather arrived but in our house it has become normal to have extra blankets and the heaters on at night time. I'm not a fan of winter but when its cold I do love snuggling up in bed with my hot water bottle, so today's mission was to make a new cover for it and one for Phil too.

Can you guess which one is mine? LOL
If you are after a quick and easy sewing project then this is perfect. It took me no time at all to put together and I'm really pleased with the finished product. I even made the pattern myself which was a bit daunting as usually I use patterns that I find online.

I can't wait to snuggle up in bed with mine tonight!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute and awesome idea! Might have to have a go at this :-)