This week I made a pair of seat belt covers for Riley's car seat and one for me too.
It was my first time using bias binding and lets just say that it wasn't a pleasant experience and I'll be steering clear of the stuff in the future! Add to that my temperamental sewing machine and it was a recipe for disaster. I got to the point where I stopped caring what they looked like but I wasn't going to let them beat me and I had to finish them.
After all that they'll do the job they're supposed to, I just won't be letting anyone look too closely at them. Riley likes his which is all that really matters and the cute cars fabric is so appropriate for him.
Joining in with Our Creative Spaces.