Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fabric Bracelet

I've been seriously lacking in motivation lately. Since getting my sewing machine back I have been so overwhelmed by all the things that I want/need to sew that I just don't know where to begin.

So I'm starting small ....


The tutorial for this fabric bracelet is here if you want to give it a go. They are really quick and easy (both of which I need right now since Riley won't be starting Kindy until the end of May).

Linking up over at And Sew We Craft.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Quick and easy is my kind of craft!

I so get the need to sew. I get that feeling sometimes, I usually end up making some cushion covers since they are so quick to whip up!

The next time I feel the need to create anything I think I will have to try this bracelet.

Thanks so much for linking up with our first ever linky party at And Sew We Craft.

Jacinta @ Hot Strong Coffee said...

very nice, my favourite colour even :) (spotted your posted on kiwi mum blogs)

thedovenest said...

Very cute, what a great little project to kick start the sew-jo!