Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pokeball Hat

I was browsing Ravelry the other day and I came across this pattern for a Pokeball hat. Riley is still a big fan of Pokemon so I knew I had to make it for him.


This was quite a challenging project for me. Riley has quite a big head so I needed to make some changes to the pattern to make sure that it would fit him. Now my knowledge of crochet isn't that great so I was really chuffed that it worked out!


I didn't buy any new yarn for this project and some of the yarn that I used was of cheaper quality which definitely shows in the finished product, but Riley loves it and that's all that matters.

Find more Creative Spaces here.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I can't say I know who/what Pokemon is, but I love the hat. It's a really good fit and looks great on.

Jackie @ Fred-and-Cissy said...

I love the hat - my boys will be jealous I'm sure when/if they see it (my crochet skills aren't exactly fantastic, so I might try and hide your post from them!!)

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Very cute. It is good he had a big head, big brains!

Bec said...

Very cute! I made a crochet beanie for my daughter this week too - she has a big head as well :-)

sascedar said...

you did an aawesome job, and he looks stoked! :) sarah