Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KCWC Day 3: T-Shirt Refashion

Today I tried something a little different ....


Pattern: Made my own based on one of Riley's tops.

Fabric: I sized down an old short sleeved tee that was too big for Riley and the fabric for the sleeves came from an old top of Phil's.

Sewing: It was the first time that I'd tried anything like this and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I used one of Riley's long sleeved tops as a pattern and added contrasting sleeves keeping the existing neckline and hem at the bottom for a quick and easy transformation. 

I followed this tutorial here for downsizing my tee and reconstructing it.

2 comments:

Pam said...

You are on a roll making your own patterns, Fay! The black and grey looks great together.

Ben Wood said...

Thanks to share this post this post all information is really very nice and useful for clothes fashion.

Wholesale Baby Items
Branded Clothing Wholesale