Friday, October 12, 2012

KCWC Day 5: Hoodie

I decided to try something new again and make Riley a hoodie. The weather is still very changeable so he should get some good wear out of it.


Pattern: Made my own using Riley's favourite hoodie.

Fabric: Navy fleece from my stash.

Sewing: It's the first time I've ever made a hoodie and it was actually easier than I thought it would be. I'm very imprecise when I sew .... I'm no good with measuring or cutting in a straight line so when something I kind of just threw together works out, it feels good. The hardest part was getting Riley to cooperate so I could take some photos.

4 comments:

tartankiwi said...

Looks great, well done! And very very cute photos

Cat said...

I'm still stuck at the cuteness of your boy!!!!
Well done on the sewing

Pam said...

Great job, Fay!!! We've had a sudden drop in temperatures today... freezing.

Bron said...

You have been busy...what a lucky little guy having his mumma sew all those great clothes for him. xx