Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Creative Space: Neat 'n' Tidy Zippered Pouch

After participating in the kids clothes week challenge, I wanted to take a break from sewing clothes.

I needed something quick and easy to make so when I came across this tutorial for a cute zippered pouch it was just the thing. Now I don't really need another pouch but they're always useful for something.


The tutorial was easy to follow and my pouch turned out pretty cute. The fabric I used is one of my faves.

Find more Creative Spaces here.

3 comments:

Pam said...

The zip at the front looks great. I imagine it's much easier than doing one at the top... no tricky corners. The contrasting red suits the fabric.

Cat said...

This is great !!
Well done

Hootnz said...

Very sweet little pouch, thankyou for the link :)