Thursday, November 28, 2013

Peasant Blouse

Is anyone else frantically working away on their Christmas sewing list?


I whipped up a couple of summer tops for a sweet little girl. It's such fun sewing girly things for a change!

I used the Polly Peasant Dress and Blouse Pattern from Sew Much Ado. I LOVE this pattern. It's super quick and comes with options for both a dress and blouse as well as different hemming and sleeve options.

Since the recipient isn't mobile yet, I went for the blouse option with a straight hem and gathered sleeves - simple but so cute!

Joining in with Show & Tell.

5 comments:

TracyP said...

that is the sweetest thing I have seen!! I sure wish my daughter was little enough for me to dress her the way I want!! I miss cute little outfits like this!

Leonie said...

Oh i love it! such cuteness! I may have to have a go at it too i think :)

Pearlin J said...

super cute!

Miriam said...

these are adorable and the blog makeover is looking lovely too! x

Pam @Threading My Way said...

So, so sweet, Fay!!!