Thursday, January 16, 2014

iPad Mini Carry Bag

R got an iPad mini for Christmas. It comes as no surprise that it's now his prized possession and he wants to take it everywhere with him. To make it easier for him to carry around, I made a carry bag for it.


I decided on a messenger style bag with an elastic closure to keep the flap in place. I picked the fabric up in a recent sale and it was just too perfect for this project - the writing on it says 'geek gone wild'.


The strap is a little long so I've tied a knot in the end of it and it can be adjusted as needed. It's a snug fit for his iPad so there's no chance of it falling out by accident.


R is thrilled with it and even allowed me to take a couple of photos of him carrying it.


Joining in with Sew Cute Tuesday and Show & Tell.

7 comments:

BigLittle said...

Very cool x

Leonie said...

Very cool Fay and what a lucky guy!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

It's the perfect size for him, Fay. Lucky little guy. Looks fabulous.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Hi Fay, I featured your bag today.

anastasia anezinis said...

Looks great!Well done!
I'm your new follower!
Hugs from Greece

Sandra :) said...

Fay that's a great bag - that fabric is fantastic - perfect for a little guy :) He looks very pleased with his messenger bag! Love the elastic you added to keep the flap closed - I do believe I'll steal ... I mean borrow ... that idea :D

Nin said...

I need to make one of these for my daughter (she also got a tablet from a very generous uncle). Thank you for the inspiration!