Thursday, October 9, 2014

Minecraft Mini Quilt

The birthday countdown has started (17 days) and I am slowly getting there with the accessories for R's bedroom makeover.

I have finally finished the mini quilt that I shared here and I'm happy with how it turned out considering all the problems that I had with it - there were some serious tear your hair out moments and a lot of unpicking.


I didn't keep it a secret from R and he's had regular input throughout the making process so I could get it just right (I don't know much about minecraft). He loves it and if anything it's just heightened my anticipation of the big bedroom reveal which he doesn't have a clue about.

Still on my to do list is: a couple of cushions and a tissue box cover plus anything extra I can think of if I have time.

4 comments:

Leonie said...

It looks fantastic Fay!! Well done you and no doubt R is absolutely stoked and will be for a long time! the more I hear of Minecraft the more I want to have a peek into it...but I dare not as I'm sure it will suck me in!

Miriam said...

the hair tearing was obviously worth it the end result looks flawless!

Lisa Stirling said...

looks great all the anxiety will be worth it when you handover this awesome quilt

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Looks great, Fay!!! Worth all the unpicking and hard work.